SPUTNIK ISN'T REAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are the horse drawn carriages?

5 posters

Go down

Where are the horse drawn carriages? Empty Where are the horse drawn carriages?

Post by LawyerUpWhitegirl Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:19 pm

Has anyone noticed there were a lot less horse drawn carriages in the park lately? I keep asking about them but no one seems to know what I'm talking about?? Like there were definitely more horses right? They even forgot the sporty one? of all horses??? Something is up, I can taste it. Is this what "Anime" is?
LawyerUpWhitegirl
LawyerUpWhitegirl

Back to top Go down

Where are the horse drawn carriages? Empty Re: Where are the horse drawn carriages?

Post by 3foiledagain Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:54 pm

knowing the park theyre probably gonna replace those horses with gorillas or something tbh. probably some kind of publicity stunt
3foiledagain
3foiledagain

Back to top Go down

Where are the horse drawn carriages? Empty Re: Where are the horse drawn carriages?

Post by LawyerUpWhitegirl Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:02 pm

Gorillas are going to encroach on the banana pudding supply I can't have this happen again I can't I can't
LawyerUpWhitegirl
LawyerUpWhitegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by $MAKEMONEYNOW$ Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:54 pm

YOU CAN'T LEGALLY OWN A GORILLA WITHOUT THE PROPER LICENSE. I DOUBT PUBLIC PARK WORKERS EVEN MAKE ENOUGH TO AFFORD TO APPLICATION FEES.

$$$ WANT TO MAKE 6 FIGURES? TRY THIS CRAZY HACK NOW AND TAKE BACK YOUR WALLET!!! $$$
$MAKEMONEYNOW$
$MAKEMONEYNOW$

Back to top Go down

Post by 3foiledagain Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:36 pm

$MAKEMONEYNOW$ wrote:YOU CAN'T LEGALLY OWN A GORILLA WITHOUT THE PROPER LICENSE. I DOUBT PUBLIC PARK WORKERS EVEN MAKE ENOUGH TO AFFORD TO APPLICATION FEES.

$$$ WANT TO MAKE 6 FIGURES? TRY THIS CRAZY HACK NOW AND TAKE BACK YOUR WALLET!!! $$$
>thinks outside laws apply to the park lol!
3foiledagain
3foiledagain

Back to top Go down

Post by finnmint Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:58 pm

LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:Has anyone noticed there were a lot less horse drawn carriages in the park lately? I keep asking about them but no one seems to know what I'm talking about?? Like there were definitely more horses right? They even forgot the sporty one? of all horses??? Something is up, I can taste it. Is this what "Anime" is?
WAIT THEY'RE GONE??
Crying or Very sad Dammit I was really hoping to.... NOTHING EVER WORKS OUT RIGHT IN THE END.
Where are the horse drawn carriages? Cry-an10
finnmint
finnmint

Back to top Go down

Post by SwanTrucker Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:48 am

Hi! park worker here, lil inside scoop on the horses, our boss made for some advertising to get some more traction in the park, we had to get rid of em last week after this whole mess...any more info dumping here would mess with the NDA we all signed
but if you come by the park sometime i can sell you the documentary i made meet me behind the food truck!

SwanTrucker

Back to top Go down

Post by LawyerUpWhitegirl Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:31 pm

What did Finn want with the horses...?
LawyerUpWhitegirl
LawyerUpWhitegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by finnmint Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:10 pm

LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:What did Finn want with the horses...?
I wanted to surprise the love of my life with a Romantic Horse Drawn Carraige Ride thank you very much
finnmint
finnmint

Back to top Go down

Post by LawyerUpWhitegirl Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:15 pm

I know a couple guys with a horse costume who are willing to do ANYTHING on short notice for 20 bucks if you need a solution desperately
LawyerUpWhitegirl
LawyerUpWhitegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LawyerUpWhitegirl Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:17 pm

Alternatively I know a guy with a horse but he's a lot less flexible about what he'll use em for. Still 20 bucks.
LawyerUpWhitegirl
LawyerUpWhitegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by finnmint Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:06 am

🥺🥺🥺 Either would be So Sweet of you to offer!!! I'd prefer the real horse but if that doesn't work out I'll take the guys!
finnmint
finnmint

Back to top Go down

Post by LawyerUpWhitegirl Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:38 am

Alright I called in, Dr. Gunch actually turned his horse into a Demon Horse lately (horrifying) so I'll go message the guys and see when they're free and letcha know!
LawyerUpWhitegirl
LawyerUpWhitegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum