SPUTNIK ISN'T REAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS IDOL ANIME FOR CHILDREN?

4 posters

Go down

IS IDOL ANIME FOR CHILDREN? Empty IS IDOL ANIME FOR CHILDREN?

Post by $MAKEMONEYNOW$ Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:03 pm

IS KISSY CRUSADERS FOR CHILDREN? MY SISTER TELLS ME THAT ITS EMBARRASSING FOR A GROWN MAN MY AGE TO BE WATCHING SUCH A SHOW BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT DISAGREE. THE 2005 12 EPISODE CLASSIC DEALS WITH SUCH COMPLEX THEMES SUCH AS FRIENDSHIP AND COMPETITION. SURE THE TALKING MASCOT CHARACTER KYUUTII CAN BE SEEN AS JUVENILE BUT I'VE SEEN A THEORY ON YOUTUBE ABOUT HOW SHE CAN BE INTERPRETED AS A MANIPULATIVE IDOL MANAGER.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? I ADDRESS THIS QUESTION TO FELLOW ANIME INTELLECTUALS.

$$$ WANT TO MAKE 6 FIGURES? TRY THIS CRAZY HACK NOW AND TAKE BACK YOUR WALLET!!! $$$
$MAKEMONEYNOW$
$MAKEMONEYNOW$

Back to top Go down

IS IDOL ANIME FOR CHILDREN? Empty Re: IS IDOL ANIME FOR CHILDREN?

Post by takemewithyou Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:43 pm

Who cares if it is for kids or not? Things that are for kids can still be cool.

takemewithyou

Back to top Go down

Post by $MAKEMONEYNOW$ Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:46 pm

takemewithyou wrote:Who cares if it is for kids or not? Things that are for kids can still be cool.

YOU REEK OF OLD NAVY CLEARANCE RACK.

$$$ WANT TO MAKE 6 FIGURES? TRY THIS CRAZY HACK NOW AND TAKE BACK YOUR WALLET!!! $$$

$MAKEMONEYNOW$
$MAKEMONEYNOW$

Back to top Go down

Post by takemewithyou Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:48 pm

Damn stay mad then

takemewithyou

Back to top Go down

Post by floopdaloop Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:19 pm

ḵ̵̅ȅ̴͎ǹ̵̠ ̷͚̍y̶̤͗o̸͇̾u̸͕͐ ̷̢̛f̵̱̈u̵̡͠c̴͇̓k̸͙̔i̵̙͛ṅ̷͈ĝ̷̱ ̷͙͛l̵͈̂ō̸̻s̵̛̹e̵̪͑r̸̰̈́ ̵͔̑d̸̫̍í̴̬d̷̺̂ ̵̖͒y̸̻̽ò̸̳u̷̮̐ ̷̛͔s̷̢̒e̴̟̓r̸̟͘i̴̡̛ö̴̠́ű̴̟s̷̗̽l̸̤̀y̷̞̒ ̵͙͗g̶̣̿i̴̩̕v̵̱̀e̷͕̾ ̶͇̎ÿ̴̲́ô̸͕ǘ̸̳r̴̹̈́s̵̻̈ë̶͕́l̸̢͘f̵̭̏ ̶̳́ą̷̓ ̷͚̋f̶̞̈́o̷̲͑ŗ̶̏u̵͓̐m̵̬͠ ̴̯͛s̸̙͊ï̸̩g̴̡͗n̷̛̹ă̶̩t̷̙̋ų̴͑ř̴̠ȩ̶̉?̴̟͑?̵͍̐?̴̫͒?̸̤͌
̴̢̃
̷͔̈́t̷̘̓h̵̦͒i̸͓͋s̷̔͜ ̷͖͒s̵͉̑i̶̝̍t̸͚̀e̸͓̒ ̶̞̒d̵̘̈́ó̷̘ḙ̵͋s̶̮̓n̸̰̐t̸͎̿ ̴͎̄ȇ̷͔v̶̱̈́è̸͖n̷̯̐ ̶̜̏h̵̞̾ä̶̬́v̴̜͘ë̴̙́ ̶̼͘t̷͙̽h̷̙̿ȏ̵̙ş̷͑e̷̳̕ ̵̯͆l̶͕̎ò̶̡l̵̺̓
̵̖̉
̷̺̆á̶̯ņ̷̀d̸̙͗ ̶͇̇ḵ̷̈́í̷̺s̶̞̎s̸͓͠y̷̳̑ ̴̟̎c̷̠͊r̶̩̚ú̵̬s̷̕ͅa̵̢̒d̸̛̥e̴͍̕r̷̬̈́s̴͍͠ ̷͈͝i̷̙̓s̴͚̏ ̴̪̏a̴̜͛ḃ̵̲s̷͚̄o̶͖̔l̴͖̚ṵ̸̈́t̴̺̊ȅ̶̯l̵̦̆y̷̘̅ ̶̹̂f̷̖̓o̵̻̾ŕ̸͖ ̸̗͑c̴̥͘h̸̟͌i̶̫̅l̶̝̾d̶̞̒r̴͓̽ë̴̬́n̶̢͐ ̸̯͝i̷͈̾ţ̸̄ ̴̘̿ḧ̵̥́ä̷́ͅs̸̥͑ ̵̦̇a̴̜͑ ̵̝́Ǧ̶̲ ̷͓̍r̶͙̓a̸͍̕ṯ̴̚i̵̢͑n̸̈́͜g̵̣͒
floopdaloop
floopdaloop

Back to top Go down

Post by $MAKEMONEYNOW$ Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:20 pm

floopdaloop wrote:ḵ̵̅ȅ̴͎ǹ̵̠ ̷͚̍y̶̤͗o̸͇̾u̸͕͐ ̷̢̛f̵̱̈u̵̡͠c̴͇̓k̸͙̔i̵̙͛ṅ̷͈ĝ̷̱ ̷͙͛l̵͈̂ō̸̻s̵̛̹e̵̪͑r̸̰̈́ ̵͔̑d̸̫̍í̴̬d̷̺̂ ̵̖͒y̸̻̽ò̸̳u̷̮̐ ̷̛͔s̷̢̒e̴̟̓r̸̟͘i̴̡̛ö̴̠́ű̴̟s̷̗̽l̸̤̀y̷̞̒ ̵͙͗g̶̣̿i̴̩̕v̵̱̀e̷͕̾ ̶͇̎ÿ̴̲́ô̸͕ǘ̸̳r̴̹̈́s̵̻̈ë̶͕́l̸̢͘f̵̭̏ ̶̳́ą̷̓ ̷͚̋f̶̞̈́o̷̲͑ŗ̶̏u̵͓̐m̵̬͠ ̴̯͛s̸̙͊ï̸̩g̴̡͗n̷̛̹ă̶̩t̷̙̋ų̴͑ř̴̠ȩ̶̉?̴̟͑?̵͍̐?̴̫͒?̸̤͌
̴̢̃
̷͔̈́t̷̘̓h̵̦͒i̸͓͋s̷̔͜ ̷͖͒s̵͉̑i̶̝̍t̸͚̀e̸͓̒ ̶̞̒d̵̘̈́ó̷̘ḙ̵͋s̶̮̓n̸̰̐t̸͎̿ ̴͎̄ȇ̷͔v̶̱̈́è̸͖n̷̯̐ ̶̜̏h̵̞̾ä̶̬́v̴̜͘ë̴̙́ ̶̼͘t̷͙̽h̷̙̿ȏ̵̙ş̷͑e̷̳̕ ̵̯͆l̶͕̎ò̶̡l̵̺̓
̵̖̉
̷̺̆á̶̯ņ̷̀d̸̙͗ ̶͇̇ḵ̷̈́í̷̺s̶̞̎s̸͓͠y̷̳̑ ̴̟̎c̷̠͊r̶̩̚ú̵̬s̷̕ͅa̵̢̒d̸̛̥e̴͍̕r̷̬̈́s̴͍͠ ̷͈͝i̷̙̓s̴͚̏ ̴̪̏a̴̜͛ḃ̵̲s̷͚̄o̶͖̔l̴͖̚ṵ̸̈́t̴̺̊ȅ̶̯l̵̦̆y̷̘̅ ̶̹̂f̷̖̓o̵̻̾ŕ̸͖ ̸̗͑c̴̥͘h̸̟͌i̶̫̅l̶̝̾d̶̞̒r̴͓̽ë̴̬́n̶̢͐ ̸̯͝i̷͈̾ţ̸̄ ̴̘̿ḧ̵̥́ä̷́ͅs̸̥͑ ̵̦̇a̴̜͑ ̵̝́Ǧ̶̲ ̷͓̍r̶͙̓a̸͍̕ṯ̴̚i̵̢͑n̸̈́͜g̵̣͒

IS THIS A BOT? I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. BUY A NEW KEYBOARD OR SOMETHING.

$MAKEMONEYNOW$
$MAKEMONEYNOW$

Back to top Go down

Post by LawyerUpWhitegirl Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:30 pm

floopdaloop wrote:ḵ̵̅ȅ̴͎ǹ̵̠ ̷͚̍y̶̤͗o̸͇̾u̸͕͐ ̷̢̛f̵̱̈u̵̡͠c̴͇̓k̸͙̔i̵̙͛ṅ̷͈ĝ̷̱ ̷͙͛l̵͈̂ō̸̻s̵̛̹e̵̪͑r̸̰̈́ ̵͔̑d̸̫̍í̴̬d̷̺̂ ̵̖͒y̸̻̽ò̸̳u̷̮̐ ̷̛͔s̷̢̒e̴̟̓r̸̟͘i̴̡̛ö̴̠́ű̴̟s̷̗̽l̸̤̀y̷̞̒ ̵͙͗g̶̣̿i̴̩̕v̵̱̀e̷͕̾ ̶͇̎ÿ̴̲́ô̸͕ǘ̸̳r̴̹̈́s̵̻̈ë̶͕́l̸̢͘f̵̭̏ ̶̳́ą̷̓ ̷͚̋f̶̞̈́o̷̲͑ŗ̶̏u̵͓̐m̵̬͠ ̴̯͛s̸̙͊ï̸̩g̴̡͗n̷̛̹ă̶̩t̷̙̋ų̴͑ř̴̠ȩ̶̉?̴̟͑?̵͍̐?̴̫͒?̸̤͌
̴̢̃
̵̖̉

THERE IS A SWEAR WORD IN HERE MY LAWYER POWERS CAN SENSE A BREAKING OF RULES
LawyerUpWhitegirl
LawyerUpWhitegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by finnmint Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:31 pm

I've never seen Kissy Crusaders but you should definitely check out Tantamount Turnabout! TT is way more in-depth about the underbelly of the idol scene and how corrupt it can be and it's So Good its So So Good. Plus the girls in it are so pretty and the music is so nice oh I could go on forever. It has a mobile game too! You get to play as the manager and collect idols via ethics based logic puzzles and sudoku. Big recommend!
finnmint
finnmint

Back to top Go down

Post by $MAKEMONEYNOW$ Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:37 pm

finnmint wrote:I've never seen Kissy Crusaders but you should definitely check out Tantamount Turnabout! TT is way more in-depth about the underbelly of the idol scene and how corrupt it can be and it's So Good its So So Good. Plus the girls in it are so pretty and the music is so nice oh I could go on forever. It has a mobile game too! You get to play as the manager and collect idols via ethics based logic puzzles and sudoku. Big recommend!

I'VE YET TO ENGAGE WITH TT BUT IT'S BEEN ON MY TO-WATCH LIST FOR A WHILE. I'VE BEEN AVOIDING IT A BIT THOUGH SINCE APPARENTLY THERE'S A HOT SPRING SCENE THAT HASN'T AGED WELL, CAN I ASK IF IT'S AS BAD AS PEOPLE MAKE IT OUT TO BE OR IS IT JUST A DUB FLUB?

ALSO, WHILE I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THE GIRLS THEMSELVES, CAN I ASK IF IT'S ALSO TRUE THAT TWO OF THEM ARE IN FACT GAY?

$MAKEMONEYNOW$
$MAKEMONEYNOW$

Back to top Go down

Post by LawyerUpWhitegirl Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:40 pm

$MAKEMONEYNOW$ wrote:
finnmint wrote:I've never seen Kissy Crusaders but you should definitely check out Tantamount Turnabout! TT is way more in-depth about the underbelly of the idol scene and how corrupt it can be and it's So Good its So So Good. Plus the girls in it are so pretty and the music is so nice oh I could go on forever. It has a mobile game too! You get to play as the manager and collect idols via ethics based logic puzzles and sudoku. Big recommend!

I'VE YET TO ENGAGE WITH TT BUT IT'S BEEN ON MY TO-WATCH LIST FOR A WHILE. I'VE BEEN AVOIDING IT A BIT THOUGH SINCE APPARENTLY THERE'S A HOT SPRING SCENE THAT HASN'T AGED WELL, CAN I ASK IF IT'S AS BAD AS PEOPLE MAKE IT OUT TO BE OR IS IT JUST A DUB FLUB?

ALSO, WHILE I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THE GIRLS THEMSELVES, CAN I ASK IF IT'S ALSO TRUE THAT TWO OF THEM ARE IN FACT GAY?

It didn't age well, and only one was gay hope that helped
LawyerUpWhitegirl
LawyerUpWhitegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by $MAKEMONEYNOW$ Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:43 pm

LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:
$MAKEMONEYNOW$ wrote:

DAMN. SAILOR TOON REALLY IS JUST THE GOLD STANDARD OF LGBT REP IN CLASSIC ANIME HUH.

$MAKEMONEYNOW$
$MAKEMONEYNOW$

Back to top Go down

Post by finnmint Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:45 pm

LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:
$MAKEMONEYNOW$ wrote:

Hey wait a minute that's not Entirely True!!! There's a line of exclusive dialogue that implies feelings go both ways if you bought the limited edition Pride Month skins for your party and got to the Finale Concert Stage that came at the end of the event!
finnmint
finnmint

Back to top Go down

Post by LawyerUpWhitegirl Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:48 pm

finnmint wrote:
LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:
$MAKEMONEYNOW$ wrote:

Hey wait a minute that's not Entirely True!!! There's a line of exclusive dialogue that implies feelings go both ways if you bought the limited edition Pride Month skins for your party and got to the Finale Concert Stage that came at the end of the event!

I don't know what "Bazinga Baby (Austin Powers Accent)" means to you but live your truth and defend it with your life
LawyerUpWhitegirl
LawyerUpWhitegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by finnmint Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:59 pm

LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:
finnmint wrote:
LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:
$MAKEMONEYNOW$ wrote:

I don't know what "Bazinga Baby (Austin Powers Accent)" means to you but live your truth and defend it with your life
THEY ARE IN LOVE TRUE LOVE IS REAL
finnmint
finnmint

Back to top Go down

Post by floopdaloop Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:08 am

finnmint wrote:
LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:
finnmint wrote:
LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:
$MAKEMONEYNOW$ wrote:

Ṯ̴̥͍͕̼͛̈͑̆͊͒̍̌̃͘͘T̷͓̞̺̯̺̟̜̹̠͕̯̬̋͋͐͗́͛̎͑̎̔͘͠ ̴̢̺̝̞̺̠̦̲͇̖̇̓̔̐̓̓͘͘į̸̦̟͙̜̬̠̖̠̙͙̗̬̆͋̀͊̑͑̓̍͜͜͝s̷̤̩̠̣̈͑͛̾̔͘͜ ̸̧̡̧̰̩̳̭̻͙̼̯̘̣̹̣͔̤̤̐͂͆̏́̒̐̋̓͘m̸̧̖͕͚̝̭̜̣͍͉̟̺͚̗͙̬̀̓̈́͛̉͌̐ͅi̸̡͚̼͙̞̰̘̓̀͑̓̈́̿̂̓̽̑̎̕͠d̸̬͙͖̣̪̭̠̜̲͐̂̀̈́̀̚
floopdaloop
floopdaloop

Back to top Go down

Post by finnmint Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:54 am

floopdaloop wrote:
finnmint wrote:
LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:
finnmint wrote:
LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:
$MAKEMONEYNOW$ wrote:

Ṯ̴̥͍͕̼͛̈͑̆͊͒̍̌̃͘͘T̷͓̞̺̯̺̟̜̹̠͕̯̬̋͋͐͗́͛̎͑̎̔͘͠ ̴̢̺̝̞̺̠̦̲͇̖̇̓̔̐̓̓͘͘į̸̦̟͙̜̬̠̖̠̙͙̗̬̆͋̀͊̑͑̓̍͜͜͝s̷̤̩̠̣̈͑͛̾̔͘͜ ̸̧̡̧̰̩̳̭̻͙̼̯̘̣̹̣͔̤̤̐͂͆̏́̒̐̋̓͘m̸̧̖͕͚̝̭̜̣͍͉̟̺͚̗͙̬̀̓̈́͛̉͌̐ͅi̸̡͚̼͙̞̰̘̓̀͑̓̈́̿̂̓̽̑̎̕͠d̸̬͙͖̣̪̭̠̜̲͐̂̀̈́̀̚
You posted Lucky Star earlier you don't get it
finnmint
finnmint

Back to top Go down

Post by floopdaloop Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:00 pm

finnmint wrote:
floopdaloop wrote:
finnmint wrote:
LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:
finnmint wrote:
LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:
$MAKEMONEYNOW$ wrote:

You posted Lucky Star earlier you don't get it

y̸̢̧͇̟̰͇̱͗̐̈́̈́̆̑̕o̵̮͈̠̯̯̼̩͈̓̀ṳ̸̪̽̽́̐̊͘͜r̷̻͇̭̯͚͓̋͒̓ͅe̵̫̘̥̻̯͕̘̓̽̑̓ͅ ̶͍̹̩̊̎̉̔p̴̦̻̀̇ṙ̷̨̬̰̮̻͎̰͂͌̓̑̚͝͝o̶̢̠̦̜͛̔͑͌͌̊ṁ̷̞̟͍͑͑̿̓̎͜͜ò̶̱̱ẗ̶̟͔̗̪̺̭̙͎́̀͝ǐ̴̹̝͈͊̓͘ṅ̴͉́̓̕g̶̘̪̈́̃̽́̾̑̔ ̸̡̩̮̰͓͇̣̈́̃̉́̾ͅa̷̩̋͛̄͊͊̔̉̑ ̴̢̘̦͋̿͘g̷̨̨̥̲̣̩̀̓̈́͘͝a̷̡̹̿͌̍̀̋͝ͅċ̶̯͆̍̓͊̔̅͠ĥ̴̨̝͎̺̪̮͊̿ͅa̶̧̛͙̰̬͂̆̊̉̍͝͝ ̴̞͐͒͌̍̔͝s̶̡͙̐͐̾͂p̷̻̍̋͐̊ï̵̢͎̯̘̖̭͔̬̑ņ̶̢͚̝͉̣̜̹̐́́͝ǫ̷͔̝̞̭̯̻̦̉̾̈̀̀̾̕̕f̷̨̪̞̣̀́͂̄̃̊̚͠ͅf̴̛͔̫̳͚͕̠̦̜̈́̑͘͘͠ ̷̫̼̬̝̫̟́̆̔̐̆͗̚i̵̧̦͊̂̔̓̍͊͆ ̴̡͙̪͕̺̓̅̓̓̊͘d̸̨̨̠̳̺̩̄́͊̿̅̕͘ó̵̰̀͑͋ṅ̸͓̺̟͕͛͒̽ͅt̶̡̨̞͕̋͜ ̵̢̡̨̩̣̦͔̟͗̿̆̏̚ţ̵̥̰͕̮͗̒͌͠ḥ̶̻̻̬͙̳͛i̸̦̯̭͔̞͖̠̟̾̑͠n̴̻̗̤̩̩͓̳̈̿̈́͋̈̿͆͘k̸̝̱̔͊ ̵̝̙̱̲̊̑̐̕͝͝y̷̢̮̭̺̩͐ơ̴̲̝̹̼͎̦͓͊̈́̈́u̴̬̲̐͒̇͗͊͛ ̵̞̬̋͛͌̈g̷̜͚̰̪̭̀̾̈́̐͂̌̂͘ͅḙ̸̮̈́̂̆͆̉͘ͅt̸̢̧̩̭̗̰͚͂̉̀̇̓̄̆ ̷̠̈͘ť̴͚̻̖̙̺ȯ̷̧̘̳͛́̏̋ͅ ̷̭̣̣̟̅̚͜ä̶͎́̒̌͌̀̆̔̏ͅr̴̜̳͎̬̾̓́͂͐͝͠g̴̨̢͕̀̅̉̽́̈́̃ͅǔ̶̖̝͈̳̥̭̿̿͑̀̆͝è̶̫̩̻̣̟͊̎͘͜ ̶͖́͂͘͠a̶̭̜̝̩͈̰̯̬͌̒̒͊̓b̷̹͓̻̞̖͎̳́̌̊͜͠o̵̼̱̟̪̽̍̌̽͒̊͝ͅụ̵͙͓̚̕ţ̵̲͙͇̗̏ ̸̨̢̖̰̺̜̼̙̃̀̐̽̈̽q̷̼̟̔͐͆̀u̵̡͕̗̳͍̲̱͑̾ą̴̛̠̥̱̐͐̒͋̕l̴̛͉͍̲̘̎̍̑͒͌̈́̚i̴̜̊̀̎͑̈́̔̓͜t̷̠̬̳̮̲͎̦̊̉̇̋͑̌̕͠ͅỳ̸̨͉͈̘̪͎̠̄̄̐̏́̆͘

IS IDOL ANIME FOR CHILDREN? Giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952qfh0i6y2j8ca60jm2161ao7prm8sbikc691n89as&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy
floopdaloop
floopdaloop

Back to top Go down

Post by finnmint Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:07 pm

Jeez what crawled up your ass and died I'm just trying to enjoy things
finnmint
finnmint

Back to top Go down

Post by finnmint Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:08 pm

finnmint wrote:Jeez what crawled up your ass and died I'm just trying to enjoy things
Goddamn, floop, you broke this post so bad it wouldn't even let me reply anymore
finnmint
finnmint

Back to top Go down

Post by floopdaloop Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:17 pm

finnmint wrote:
finnmint wrote:Jeez what crawled up your ass and died I'm just trying to enjoy things
Goddamn, floop, you broke this post so bad it wouldn't even let me reply anymore

i̸̛͍͈̙̹̣̺̬͚̥͓̦̘͇̻̾̔͑̌̀̎̀̃̔̄̓͗́͆͒̂̾̀̃̽̽̂͛͌̉̏̽̐͊̌̄͊̿́͌͐̚̚̚̚͜͝͝͠ͅ ̷̡̧͎̼̬̙̬̫̫͖̬͎̰̪͇̙̬͓̖͔͖̪̬̰̳͍̖̹͍̱͚͈̪͖̠̺̟̹̥̎̂͜͜w̶̛͇͚͎̬͒́̈́̆͌̎͊͠ì̶̡̧̢̧̘̱̩̟̫̹͍̳̟̝͓͙͍͇͔̦͓̜͈̱͉̜̭͖̳̘̥̙̣̬̝͙͚͙̀̀͜n̵̦̻̖̩͐́̂̄͛͌͛́̉̄͐͗͂̊͑̚͠͠

IS IDOL ANIME FOR CHILDREN? 599101d9af7117b48411e4a751ea6558
floopdaloop
floopdaloop

Back to top Go down

Post by $MAKEMONEYNOW$ Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:19 pm

floopdaloop wrote:
finnmint wrote:

i̸̛͍͈̙̹̣̺̬͚̥͓̦̘͇̻̾̔͑̌̀̎̀̃̔̄̓͗́͆͒̂̾̀̃̽̽̂͛͌̉̏̽̐͊̌̄͊̿́͌͐̚̚̚̚͜͝͝͠ͅ ̷̡̧͎̼̬̙̬̫̫͖̬͎̰̪͇̙̬͓̖͔͖̪̬̰̳͍̖̹͍̱͚͈̪͖̠̺̟̹̥̎̂͜͜w̶̛͇͚͎̬͒́̈́̆͌̎͊͠ì̶̡̧̢̧̘̱̩̟̫̹͍̳̟̝͓͙͍͇͔̦͓̜͈̱͉̜̭͖̳̘̥̙̣̬̝͙͚͙̀̀͜n̵̦̻̖̩͐́̂̄͛͌͛́̉̄͐͗͂̊͑̚͠͠

GET OUT OF MY INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION.

$MAKEMONEYNOW$
$MAKEMONEYNOW$

Back to top Go down

Post by finnmint Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:20 pm

$MAKEMONEYNOW$ wrote:
floopdaloop wrote:
finnmint wrote:

I think both of you should take some antipsychotics if it can fix me it can fix you
finnmint
finnmint

Back to top Go down

Post by $MAKEMONEYNOW$ Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:13 pm

finnmint wrote:
$MAKEMONEYNOW$ wrote:
floopdaloop wrote:
finnmint wrote:

I think both of you should take some antipsychotics if it can fix me it can fix you

YOU CAN GO TOO ACTUALLY.

$MAKEMONEYNOW$
$MAKEMONEYNOW$

Back to top Go down

Post by LawyerUpWhitegirl Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:17 pm

Can I stay?
LawyerUpWhitegirl
LawyerUpWhitegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by $MAKEMONEYNOW$ Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:26 pm

LawyerUpWhitegirl wrote:Can I stay?

OKAY.

$MAKEMONEYNOW$
$MAKEMONEYNOW$

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum