SPUTNIK ISN'T REAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to the forum???

2 posters

Go down

What happened to the forum??? Empty What happened to the forum???

Post by domisomido Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:48 am

Hey guys, its Dosi. NO idea what happened to my account. It won't let me log in anymore no matter what I do and I can't seem to recover the account either, so I'm gonna try posting this as a guest.
As far as I can tell all of the posts before yesterdayish just up and vanished. I've checked on multiple computers and different wifi spots and even checked the wayback machine and they're all just... GONE. The furthest back I can go is a locked 4GS post, everything before that is completely wiped.
Everyone still looks like they're still up to the usual discussions but like. I dunno. Am I insane? Was I shadowbanned or something? What happened??

domisomido

Back to top Go down

What happened to the forum??? Empty Re: What happened to the forum???

Post by dos1do Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:15 pm

no reply from the admin and every time I try to make a new account it won't let me Sad am I just gonna be trapped in guest mode forever? this sucks I liked it here...

dos1do

Back to top Go down

Post by floopdaloop Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:55 pm

ḯ̵͕͕̄͛̐̅̆̂̓̅̀̔͂̈̑̕͘͝ ̷̛̛͉͍͇͈̮̱̣͙̳̦͔̱̹̝̬͉̭͙͖́͑̏̑̽̇̓̀͗͛̿̈̇͗̀͌́̿̅̃͐͌͘̕͜͝͝ḑ̴̧͕̺̦̺̤̪̦̲̙̭̥͔̖͔̦̣̝̰͍̯͔͎̳͋̂̏̐̋͆͗̂̇̑̽́̔̅͂̔̉̓̎͊͆͐̿̎̀̍̈́͋͒̑̌̏̈͊̆̀̅̽̄̕͘̚̕͝͝ì̷̢̨̛̳̩͉͍̻̮͇̠͒̇̀̿̊̏̃͋̿́̀̄̌̽̀͋̓̑͐̋̚̚͘͘͝͠͝͝ḑ̶̛̛̛̰̰̰̲͈͉̩̪͉͎͓̭͔̿̓̓̒̐̅̓̎̄͌́̃̿̒́̉̆̇̄́͌̊̄̈́̾̈́̓̀͆͆͌̀̔̄̊̔̏̉͒͑̈́̈́̽͘͘͘͘n̸̛͇͚̹̠̙̱̺̪̒̓̇͗͒͐̓̔́͒͗͜͠t̷̢̢̨̩̟̠͍̼̻̖̱̼̠̹̼̪͙͍̤̱̲̣̫̱͎͓̜̦͔̹̳͈̱̟̂̉̅̀͆͐̑̉̔́̈́͒̇̂̊̽̆͑̂̽̀̅̇̅̊̋̕̚̕̚͜͜͝͠ͅͅ ̶̡̛̛͇͙͐͐̈͆̈͌̋̇̀̏̿̈́͌́̄̿͊͘̕d̴̨̧̡̨͎͉͙͕̯͈͈͚̰̩̝̗̠͎͓͓͇̼̘̱̟̦̭̗̘̟̭̥̙̣̹͓̻͕̲̯̗̟͒́̃̾̿̐̐̃̿͂͊̓̿̂͒̍̈́̄̑̀͂͑̉́̚̕͜͝͝o̷̡̨̡̡̱͕̬̫̜̱̮̜̙͓͙̯̙̼̯̠͍̫̭͙̙̜̻͈͖̻͑̐͐͐̅͗̑͋͑̂̈̐͗̅͗̅̈̅͆̃̐̽̋͘͘͠ ̸̡̛͉̣͎̝̫̬̰̦̥̜͉͎̭͓͚̲̺͇̺̠̔̏̃̓̎̒́̍̋̈́͒͊̚ͅî̴̡̛̛̥̾̂͊͆͐̈́͊̾͂̈́̈́͆̾̍̂̈̍̒̈̏͛̏́̉̾̌̀́̆̃͗͘̕̚ͅț̵̢̢̧̢̗̼͖̼͓̪̯̤̝̯̥̘̣̪͈̬̲͈̭̠̤̦̲̼̙̼̺̻͔̫̥̙̭͍͚̘̞̰̫̑̈́̓͜͝͠ͅͅ
floopdaloop
floopdaloop

Back to top Go down

Post by doremiredo Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:04 pm

this started before you signed up so i would never point to you even if your posts are f*kced up

doremiredo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:24 pm

So sorry for the late reply! Did you try turning your computer on and off again? Hope this helps! Smile

Admin
Admin

https://sirh4v3uheard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dosidosidosi Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:16 am

Sad took a few more days of messing around with it and turning it on and off again and still nothing. I can't see any old posts and I still can't log in either. What the h*ll.

dosidosidosi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum